Menu Plan Monday 10/31/11

I am attempting a "no shop" and therefore lots of creative meals week!
I have a pretty good stockpile right now, so we should have all we need, but maybe not exactly what we want!  This applies really only for lunches, so I'm going to attempt to make some things that are a little different than what we would normally have.  Hopefully we will have some leftovers from dinner and some other creative ideas that I come up with as we go along :o)
I'll keep you posted.
Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed week.

SATURDAY
Sauteed Cabbage
Chips and Salsa
To Do:  Cook taco chicken, shred

SUNDAY
Meatloaf with Tomato Gravy
Yellow Rice cooked with Chicken Stock
Sauteed Okra
To Do:  Make applesauce, and enchiladas for frig

MONDAY
Happy Halloween
Santa Fe Chicken Enchilada Soup
Santa Fe Cooking Creme Enchiladas
Leftover Rice remade into Spanish Rice
^ ^
0
^^^^^
To Do:  Prepare Crock Pot for Meat Sauce 

TUESDAY
Spaghetti with Meat Sauce
Broccoli
Garlic Bread
To Do:  Nothing, off tomorrow!

WEDNESDAY
(We only make the meat)
Leftover Baked Potatoes 
(smashed)
Peas or other Green Veggie
To Do: Look at ads and make shopping list combined with coupons,  defrost and cook chicken cutlets.

THURSDAY
Chicken Cutlets with Lemon Butter Sauce
or
Tarragon Chicken Casserole Recipe
Noodles
Green Beans
To Do:  Not much, have a MD appointment out of town.

FRIDAY
Leftovers or whatever we can find

This is actually more variety than I expected for a week without shopping.  I'm just going to do a lot of work over the weekend and my day off so that prep time is not an issue and we'll have no excuses to vary!
and as always......
happy Monday ;p
This post is linked to orgjunkie.com










Comments

  1. hey I am really interested in the tarragon chicken bake but the link is to the photo credit to the marlbro man sandwich...(at least it is for me when I click it)... sounds like a yummy week ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jessie,
    The link is now fixed....thanks for letting me know and for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment