Menu Plan Monday 9/5/2011


It's already Labor Day....
Where does the time go?
Since we have a day off and I'm not working
this weekend,
{can I get a big Amen?}
I'm going to do a LOT of prep for 
the CRAZY week to come.
I also have some making up to do for my lack of planning last week.
We ended up cooking a few nights and eating some leftovers/cereal 
last week, so some planning is definitely in order.
However, last week, our highlight was the Cavatini/Ziti bake
that is OH so simple. (see this post)

Hope your week is full of sunshine and sweetness :)

SATURDAY
Italian Sausage with Peppers and Onions
Rolls 
Veggie
To Do:  Shop, make dips for snackin'

SUNDAY
Shredded Green Salad
Ice Cream Dessert
To Do:  Make burgers, broccoli salad, cookies, put chicken in frig for defrost, trip to Sam's for toiletries, 

MONDAY
(ground beef is on sale)
(loosely based on pw's recipe, I'm going to top mine with carmelized onions, gorgonzola cheese, and bacon)
Tots
To Do:  Make taco chicken for enchilada bake, breakfast burritos, brown chicken, cut up cream cheese, make chicken cutlets for freezer.

TUESDAY
Green Salad
To Do:  Put pork in frig for defrost.

WEDNESDAY
Grilled Pork Stir Fry Pork
Rice
Steamed Veggie no need
To Do: No prep needed. 

THURSDAY
Whole Wheat Noodles
Peas
To Do:  Nothing we are having whatever you can find 
on your own tomorrow.

FRIDAY
I'm sure I'll be tired and probably won't care what we eat!
So....your on your own boys :p

as always...
happy monday :o)

This post is linked to orgjunkie.com



Comments

  1. i had to bookmark the poor mans cookies. they look awesome!
    I would love if you stopped by my blog
    Here is a link to my Menu Plan
    Have a great week:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by here Cristin. Your menu looks great for the week!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment