Menu Plan Monday 9/12/2011


Oh such fun last week participating in the Macaroni and Cheese cooking challenge.  Turns out there were some fantastic recipes to be found out there in blogland!
We had an unexpected "teaser" cool down this week which made 
cooking in the oven....well cooler.  It makes me happy to know that casseroles, stews, and such are going to be on the menu soon!
Hope your week is blessed.


SATURDAY
Eat Out

SUNDAY
Chicken Bacon Sub Sandwiches
Broccoli Salad
Chips and Salsa


MONDAY
Chicken and Potatoes Casserole
(loosely based on this recipe)
will post later in the week with what
I actually did.
Green Salad
To Do:  Chop extra Lettuce for tomorrow, make cinnamon bread.


TUESDAY
Taco Pizza
Frozen Pizza
Cinnamon Bread
To Do:  Nothing, having frozen entree's tomorrow.


WEDNESDAY
Starkist Frozen Entrees
(I'm having a Kashi Meal)
Stir Fried Veggies
Macaroni and Cheese (Annie's)
To Do:  Put pork in the frig for defrost


THURSDAY
Marinated Boneless Pork Chops
Rice
Veggie
To Do:  ??? not sure if I'm cooking tomorrow :0)


FRIDAY
?? TBA--this could be my day off from cooking or a junkie, junk, day!


It's all about simplicity these days.  I just don't seem to have time
to cook nor the desire....but we are attempting to stick to our
plan since it is the easiest way I have found to 
keep my grocery bill in check!


Thanks for stopping by today and....
as always.....
happy Monday :o)
This post is linked to orgjunkie.com

Comments