Macaroni and Cheese at Mom's Crazy Cooking Challenge

I found this challenge while perusing orgjunkie's Menu Plan MondayIt looked like fun and I had the time, so I participated.  Now I love me some mac and cheese, and most often make it as a crockpot dish to have ready when I walk in the door from work,  but I've wanted to try a different baked version.  Luckily, I stumbled across this post while I was looking for something new to try :)

Hopefully you will enjoy it as much as we did!  Kevin and Amanda also have some other great dishes that are definitely worth a second look.

The only thing that I did different was to cook the
noodles only halfway before layering it!
You should try this and then...
if you are so inclined...
VOTE for this creamy, casserole creation.
SO, SO simple and....
SO GOOD!
 This post is linked to Mom's Crazy Cooking Challenge
Photobucket
                                                                                        Blog Hop Link Party

Comments

  1. The pictures look good.

    My Crazy Cooking Challenge entry: Velvety Mac & Cheese.

    Lisa~~
    Cook Lisa Cook

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I found your site thru the Crazy Cooking Challenge! Thanks for sharing this recipe I love it! I love the use of Colby Jack cheese, yum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your dish looks delish! I love mac n cheese :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. such an awesome but simply and easy recipe!

    Stopping by from the MACARONI & CHEESE Linky Party through Moms Crazy Cooking

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for joining us for the first month of CCC, stop by and check out my Mac & Cheese Bites!
    http://momscrazycooking.blogspot.com/2011/09/macaroni-and-cheese-bites-crazy-cooking.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh YUMMY! Homemade mac and cheese is the BEST!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mmmmm...I like the recipe you chose! Thank you for sharing.
    <><
    Concetta

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment