My Now Monday To Do List

My day off is now Mondays, so I haven't made a list in a while,
 so here goes.......

  1. Call Allison Yay have an appt on the 22nd
  2. Go to bank went to two!
  3. Take Boy #2 to tennis
  4. Pick up garage door opener
  5. Make dinner
  6. Laundry
  7. Iron a couple uniforms
  8. Go to uniform store
  9. Write a couple of posts
  10. Lay in the sun guess what it's raining :)
  11. Give Molly her monthly meds
  12. Get money for pest control
  13. Make chicken salad
  14. Pack lunch for work
  15. Clean out email
  16. Hook up scanner--hope that hubbie will do
  17. Wrap potatoes for crock pot
  18. Make taquitos
  19. Call Emy and change hair appointment to next Wednesday--she's not there today
  20. Take books for donation--Boy #1 gonna take
  21. Put clothes in drop box
  22. Clean out car
  23. Update checking account
  24. SELF CARE!!!!
I think that's about all I can handle and I'll mark them off as soon as I finish them.

Comments