Menu Plan Monday 8/29/11

Planning this week is really not something that I want to do so...
I'm only listing possibilities not menus.
I just don't want to get out of the habit of posting
what we're eating for the week because when I don't,
all kinds of chaos ensues,
{when I'm working}
especially when hungry teens ravage the
refrigerator :)
Have a great week!

DINNERS
  1. Roasted Chicken It smells so good!
  2. Pepperoncini Beef Sandwiches
  3. Chicken Taco Salad
  4. Grilled Pork Pork Stir Fry--stay tuned for blog post tomorrow
  5. Eat Out Did it !
  6. Macaroni and Cheese (I'm participating in Mom's Crazy Cooking Challenge)
Oops the mac and cheese challenge is next week so I'm making baked ziti.
    I'll do better next week...I promise!
      as always.....
      happy Monday :o) 
      This post is linked to orgjunkie.com 

      Comments