Vacation Success??

Because I am a list inspired and driven person.....I kinda think I didn't finish what I started for this vacation.  I had such big plans and large projects to attack and complete but as of today.....I still have a lot to do.  An illness left me sidelined since Tuesday, when my To Do List was written.  Maybe someone was trying to give me a message?  Anyway, I'm still taking it easy and I'm gonna rewrite my list here hoping to just carry forward what still needs to get done.  Hopefully I won't become overwhelmed with all the things that I need to do.....it absolutely will be here when I have another day off!


  1. Tennis shoes for Boy #2 and Mom (the ones purchased prior just won't do)
  2. Clean out under laundry counter, reorganize cabinets in laundry area
  3. Straighten game room and prep for painting
  4. Get car washed (headliner was repaired)
  5. Clean out craft corner
  6. Clean off counter and reorganize that area
  7. Straighten closet (kind of)
  8. Iron Uniforms(who cares if I have wrinkles)
  9. Enter expenditures in Quicken
I'm not adding anything else because frankly, I just don't think that I'll be able to accomplish all of this and I don't want to increase my "failure to complete my list" anxiety. Shopping for the week is complete so that's a plus!

Comments