Menu Plan Monday 8/1/11

Yes, I only seem to stay focused on the meal plan during the first part of the week......oh well, it's still summer right?  We made it all the way to the evening planned for chicken on the grill when we ran out of propane.  We made do and cooked the chicken in the toaster oven, but it just kind of gave me an excuse for not cooking for the rest of the week.  So, if you see any repeats don't be surprised.  To be quite honest, sandwiches or cereal would be great for me this week but...I'm the only one in the family that this works for I'll just try to slip in as many meatless things that I can.  My Boy #2 is at church camp this week after Sunday, so things will be a little lighter.  Hope your week is blessed and happy :)

SATURDAY
Dijon Basil Baked Pork Chops
Rice
Peas
To Do:  Shop, get propane

SUNDAY
Breakfast 
Grits
Biscuits
Dinner
Crockpot Baked Potatoes
Sauteed Veggies
To Do:  Make salad for tomorrow, pack lunch for work, help Boy #2 pack for camp, make Cavatini

MONDAY
Greek Greens with Potato Salad
Toasted Pita Bread
To Do:  Put Cavatelli in frig for defrost.

TUESDAY
Green Salad
Toasted Rolls
To Do:  Nothing Leftover Night

WEDNESDAY
Leftovers or Cereal
To Do:  Put chicken in frig for defrost

THURSDAY
Marinated Grilled Chicken Breasts
Noodles
Green Veggie
To Do:  Nothing....off tomorrow and its my birthday

FRIDAY
Out To Eat :0)


And as always..........
HAPPY MONDAY :O)

This post is linked to orgjunkie.com.





Comments