Menu Plan Monday 7/4/11


My life has been so crazy lately that I haven't been able to do anything besides go to work, come home, and go to bed. Maybe we should call the waaa....mbulance, or maybe the crazy house for a nice "little rest".  Thank heavens for my Mom and Dad.  They hosted my Boy #2 for "Mamaw Camp" this last week and it allowed me to get caught up on a lot of things that have been lying around since I started the summer college class. Come on VACATION! (approximately 6 days, 12 hrs, and 42 minutes until we leave.  I'm not excited or anything am I?) This week will be a little better, but not much, so I'm just going to plan better.  We ate at home last week, but I'm starting to forget what the inside of my kitchen looks like.  I need a good marathon cooking day to get the creative juices flowing.  Oh yeah, and if anyone has any vacation (freeze and take) ideas, please leave me a comment.  Our week at the beach is a frugal adventure and we need all the help we can get.
Hope your week is blessed :o)

SATURDAY
Chicken Enchilada Casserole
(my own concoction, post tomorrow)
Corn
To Do:  Take pork chops and wings out of freezer.

SUNDAY
Potatoes in the Crockpot with Pesto
(some creation I'll be making)
Sauteed Zucchini
To Do:  Bake Wings

MONDAY
Happy Fourth of July!
Hot Dogs with Chili Sauce
Pasta Salad
To Do:  Nothing, it's a celebration day!

TUESDAY


Falafel Patty Melt
Sliced Garden Tomato
Green Salad
To Do:  Assemble crockpot

WEDNESDAY
(I'm adding ham)
Peas
To Do:  Put chicken breasts in the frig


THURSDAY
Grilled Chicken Breasts
Yellow Rice
(Green Salad
To Do:  Nothing.....we're packing for vacation...Yay.


FRIDAY
Eat up whatever is leftover
Cereal
Eggs
To Do:  Pack, Pack, Pack!!


This post is linked to orgjunkie.com


as always......
happy Monday :o)








Comments

  1. Yummm love your menu Plan=) Found you on Menu Plan Monday.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment