Menu Plan Monday 6/6/11

I'm going completely crazy with the fact that at no point during the last week did I make it home before about 8 pm ......thereby not too many meals were made past Wednesday.  I made the menu plan but when I'm not here to execute it....it doesn't always get done.  Needless to say, the weekend meals will be full of all of the fruits and veggies that didn't get eaten over the past week.  They are almost past their prime, but I hate to throw them out, so we're going to make use of them!


On a lighter note, Boy #1 finished up his last day of high school this past Friday!  I'm SO proud of him!  He should be especially commended,  since he's already begun college, and is working at a position that allows him to make a reasonable wage while attending college :o)  He's a wonderful son and I love him with all my heart!  I'm reasonably sure that I may break down and cry at the ceremony commemorating this event next Friday.  One of those life events, I guess.


Anyways on to the food for the week.  I'm home a little more this week so we should be able to stick to it a little better.  The good thing is that I only need to shop for essentials so that will leave me time to prep for the crazy days!


Have  a blessed  week!


SATURDAY
Beef burgers in a bread bun with salad & chips
Grilled Hamburgers
Toasted Kaiser Rolls
Sauteed Yellow Squash
Corn
Sliced Garden Fresh Tomatoes
Sliced Iceberg Lettuce
To Do:  Put pork chops in the frig

SUNDAY
Grilled Pork Chops
Macaroni Salad
Potato Wedges with Basil Pesto
Steamed Broccoli
Bread with Tomato Bruschetta and Fresh Basil. Fresh Mozzarella on top. 
 Some peach dessert, I'll post on that this week.
To Do:  Shop a little,STUDY, Cut potatoes, Make pesto, tomato relish. Make pasta for tomorrow

MONDAY
Tortellini Carbonara- Filled Pasta with Cream, Peas, Ham, Parmesan in Food by
Pasta with Peas, Ham, Mushrooms
Green Salad
Garlic Toast
To Do:  Make enchilada casserole, shop more.

TUESDAY
Stevi B's
Take the kids out for pizza for last day school
Celebration!
To Do;  Shop for dressy clothes for the graduation celebration.

WEDNESDAY
Leftover Green Salad
To Do:  Nothing

THURSDAY
Grilled Hot Dogs with Cheese and Chili
Hashbrowns
Chopped Onion
FRIDAY
Out to eat a after the graduation.

I know, completely boring, but we should be able to stick to it since it is SO easy.

Here's to wishing that your meals go according to plan.
and as always.....
happy Monday :0)
This post is linked to orgjunkie.com

Comments