Menu Plan Monday 6/27/11


Happy Monday Everyone!

My entire weekend has been consumed by tennis.  My Boy #2 has become an obsessed, crazed person who plays tennis every moment that he can.  We spent the weekend at the courts and.....he WON!
Good Job Boy #2!
Because I didn't have a lot of time to shop, our menu this week will be things in our freezer, paired with fresh fruits and veggies.  I'm  going to head over to Aldi for whatever looks the best.  Lunches for the boys and me will be sandwiches and leftovers.
And by the way, the highlight recipe from last week was Seema's Mushroom Pasta.(Recipe to follow later today) I think you will be able to tell by the post I wrote, that I will definitely be making that on a regular basis.  
Have a great week and I hope you and yours are blessed ;o)

SUNDAY
Green Salad
Fruit Salad with Honey Sweetened Yogurt 
To Do:  Tennis tourney, go to Aldi, mail thank yous, pack lunch for work.

MONDAY
Salisbury Steak with Brown Gravy
Mashed Potatoes
Green Peas
Toaster Oven Biscuits
(Don't want to heat up the house)
To Do:  Put chicken in frig, grate cheese.

TUESDAY
Quesadillas with Taco Chicken
Chopped Lettuce, Tomatoes, Sour Cream, Salsa
Corn
To Do:  Nothing, we're having breakfast for dinner tomorrow!

WEDNESDAY
Ham and Veggie Omelettes
Toast with Strawberry Jam
To Do:  Put chicken in frig, put roast in frig

THURSDAY
Chicken and Yellow Rice
(carryover from last week)
or
Pesto Chicken Pasta
Sauteed Zucchini
To Do:  Prepare Crockpot

FRIDAY
Rolls
Tater Tots

As always, thanks for stopping by!
This post is linked to orgjunkie.com

Comments