Menu Plan Monday 6/20/11


We did it...we actually stuck to our plan this past week.  It makes me so happy when my plan comes together.  Unfortunately, I have been informed to
"MAKE MORE FOOD, MOM"
You see, during the school year, if I make a lot of one item then invariably, the  boys get tired of it, and then it's feels well, wasteful, when I have to throw out things at the end of the week.  So I guess I'm gonna have to "up the ante" with the food par around here and hope that their rumbly tummies will eat whatever it is that I make.  Just maybe, they'll give me some ideas of things that they want that are also on sale ;)
Hope your week is blessed!

SATURDAY
Celebrate Father's Day at Mamaw's
To Do:  shop, cook taco chicken in crockpot.

SUNDAY
FATHER'S DAY
Italian Sausage 
Long Noodles
Green Salad
Garlic Bread
To Do:  put sauce in crockpot, grate cheese.

MONDAY
 Avocado Salad
To Do:  put ham in frig

TUESDAY
Barbecued Ham Sandwiches
Noodles
Steamed Veggies or Corn
or
Tagliatelli Mushroom Pasta
To Do:  put chicken in the frig

WEDNESDAY
Chicken and Yellow Rice  
Broccoli
To Do: Not much it's a freezer meal!

THURSDAY 
Mashed Potatoes
Peas

FRIDAY
Freezer Food Friday

That's it for us, peace out!
And......
as always......
happy Monday :o)

This post is linked to orgjunkie.com






Comments