German Sweet Chocolate Freezer Pie Review

Photo courtesy of myfamilymealplan.com
Another review coming at ya! 
This pie was a request for Father's Day dessert by the Dad himself in our household.  I was just minding my own business perusing the internet when I stumbled across this scrumptious looking delight.  When I asked my husband what he would like for Father's Day....lo and behold he said "Chocolate Pie".  Since I had just saved the recipe to my "must make" easy summer dessert file, I showed it to him and he said "Yes, please!".  I made the pie almost exactly like the recipe is listed with the exception of German Sweet Chocolate, and the crust.  I substituted semi-sweet chocolate chips for the chocolate and used a premade graham cracker crust.
May I just say....MAKE this one.  It's really simple and completely delightful for what it is, and also doesn't require one electric item if you're not lazy like me and use your mixer so you don't have to do it by hand.  :o)

Comments