Menu Plan Monday 5/19/11

I absolutely chose this Menu Plan Monday picture to go along with how my life is going lately.  I don't want to plan and cook.
{waa, waa}
I'm too busy to do that and as much as I try to impress on the kids and hubbie how a balanced meal is important, they have their own priorities.
{really big sigh}
So guess what?  I'm trying to do a big freezer cooking day on Sunday (today I guess), to try and get ahead with some more wholesome things.  I know that a birthday celebration/late mother's day celebration is occurring, so that helps with the week's grocery expenditures, and the planning of what we're eating for at least a couple of nights :o)
Anyways, hope your week is blessed.
Love,
Tabby
SATURDAY

Photo courtesy of ifood.com
Grilled Hamburgers
Sauteed Squash
Steamed Broccoli
Fries with Basil Pesto Coating
To Do:  Nothing but clean the kitchen!

SUNDAY

Spaghetti with Easy Marinara Sauce
Leftover Steamed Broccoli
Garlic Ciabatta Bread
Green Salad
To Do:  All the stuff on my list, nothing for Monday dinner, eating at Mom''s although gonna make Paula Deen's corn salad to take with me.

MONDAY
Nothing, eating at Mom's
To Do:  Homework for class, off tomorrow and going to make dinner in the morning, put pork in frig

TUESDAY
Balsamic Pork Scaloppini With Tomato Buttered Noodles
Photo courtesy of Publix.com
Balsamic Pork Scallopini
Noodles
Green Peas
To Do:  Take chicken out of freezer for frig.  Band night meeting.

WEDNESDAY
Teriyaki Marinated Chicken Breast
Rice with Scallions and Soy Sauce
Sauteed Zucchini

THURSDAY
Quick Supper Out
To Do:  Nothing, we have band concert tonight.

FRIDAY


Homemade Pizza
(take dough out of freezer)

as always.......
happy monday :o)
This post is linked to orgjunkie.com



Comments