2 Packet Roast

Well, I realized that I only had 2 of the 3 packets required to make this recipe, I went ahead and did it and it was good, but not a show stopper, although completely filling and edible with no complaints from the peanut gallery.  Next time, I will make sure that I have all the ingredients before I try to make something or.....I'll substitue the missing ingredient for flavor.  I even attempted to freeze the leftover meat in order to season at a later time and make some beef nachos but....I was thwarted by the boys in my household.  They defrosted it before I even knew it and then didn't even eat the leftovers.  What a waste!  I just wish I would have realized that it was in the frig before it kind of went "over the edge".
That's a "mom should have labeled the container" moment!
It is a race!

Comments