Update on Menu Plan for this week

Okay, truth here, we ate takeout pizza on Tuesday {gasp}!  I even have frozen pizza in my freezer that I got for about 60 cents each, which we didn't eat.  Somehow a grand opening special of a reasonably priced restaurant just called our name....and we succumbed.
However, we got back on track and both meals for Wednesday and Thursday were enjoyed by all.  For the Chicken Stir Fry, I used a frozen package of veggies with noodles and sauce from Aldi that is really tasty.  I just added approximately 1/2 lb of precooked chicken which was plenty but made the dish acceptable to the carnivores boys in my househould. The Rachael Ray macaroni and cheese was yummy, yummy, yummy.  Of course, we changed the recipe according to ingredients we had in the frig and cabinet.  We didn't have Gruyere cheese, so we used white American.  Actually, I have no idea exactly how my hubbie made it but I'll find out and post the changes this weekend.  The roasted chicken meal will be carried forward for the weekend and due to a band competition, I'm not exactly sure what we'll be eating today.  Also I'll have pictures again, since I remembered to buy batteries for the camera.

Comments