Menu Plan Monday 4/18/11



My goal this week is to cook, using some of the recipes that I have been collecting in my personal files.  While I don't always have the ingredients on hand, if they are on sale, I try to incorporate at least one of them.  But, lo and behold, this week I am throwing caution to the wind (and I also have a lot of stockpile stuff available) and making them all.  I am going to try and post a review of each one the day after I make them....but no promises since my work schedule has been completely out of control!!!!  I will eventually do it though :o).
Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed week.
Tabby

Sunday
Green Salad
To Do:  Brown chicken, make sauce, make baked oatmeal, make tomato soup for freezer, make Buttermilk Bread, put chicken in marinade in freezer, make Creamy Baked Taquitos, make Creamy Lime-Cilantro Dressing 


Monday
Peanut Butter Chicken
Leftover Green Salad
To Do: Nothing much, will be working really late :(


Tuesday
Croque Monsieur
using Buttermilk Bread
Homemade Tomato Soup
To Do:  Nothing it's a freezer meal!


Wednesday
Creamy Baked Taquitos

Corn
Chopped Lettuce, Tomato, Guacamole, Sour Cream
To Do:  Put chicken in frig for slow defrost.


Thursday
Korean Chicken Marinade
with the chicken, of course
Parmesan Orzo
Green Veggie


Friday
Farmer's Market Finds


Okay, that's most everything I've wanted to try over the last month.  Hopefully, we will find some new family favorites and luckily most of these are going to be pre-made.  My Sunday looks super full though.....guess I'll just have to make one of my infamous lists.

As Always......
Happy Monday :o)


Comments