Menu Plan Monday 3/7/11

My goodness, things are happening around here!  Kids are rolling around....little brother thinks he can win.......nope.  Oh well, I'm sure he'll try again.  We did okay on our menu plan this last week although there will be a few carryovers due to me working late, a husband who didn't want to "mess up" a recipe (I think he just wanted pizza from a certain place), and  a birthday request.  Hopefully, this week we will stay completely on track.  I'm going to put together a few meals today so that I'll be ahead of the game,  I also need to use up some produce that I purchased but didn't have the opportunity to use.  Our highlight last week was one of our family favorites, Porcupine Meatballs.  They saved dinner for Monday when we discovered that the chicken I had purchased was well,....rotten.  Thank heavens for freezer meals.  Hope your week is blessed ;o)


SUNDAY
Green Salad
Garlic Bread
To Do:  Make chicken wings for Mardi Gras celebration at work tomorrow, make stuffed peppers for tomorrow's dinner.

MONDAY
Green Salad
To Do:  Nothing as I'll be working late.

TUESDAY
or
Green Beans
Noodles
To Do:  Put hamburger in frig  

WEDNESDAY
Hamburger Helper
(not my choice, but I won't be home until late)
To Do:  Put pork chops in frig

THURSDAY
Grilled Pork Chops
Baked Potatoes
Green Veggie
To Do:  Nothing, I'm off tomorrow!

FRIDAY
TBD
Going to Farmer's Market, hopefully find some good things!

Thanks for stopping by to take a look today, and check back for reviews of the new recipes that I try!
as always,
Happy Monday :o)

Comments