Menu Plan Monday 3/21/11



As I sit here on Saturday morning trying to plan for the week, I am all alone.  So sad {sniff, sniff}.....BaaaHaaHaaa............:o)
Well, it is actually a little quiet for menu planning.  Usually, I have different requests coming in from all sides and it inspires me to either include an oldie but goodie recipe or to try something different.  Maybe the fact that I am alone will make me decide to use up some freezer items and shop only for essentials this week.  Today, though, I guess I'm on my own.
The highlight from last week would have to be the recipe that I didn't actually plan to have, but was amazingly easy and good tasting.  I used this recipe with my free Kraft Philly Santa Fe Cooking Creme.  The only "change" was to use Rotel tomatoes instead of plain ones.  We definitely like it spicy around here.
Anyways, it's back to school for the kids, which means back to crazy for me.  My plan is to keep it super simple this week for my sanity.  Even on my day off, I have lots of appointments and obligations.
I hope that your week is blessed.


SATURDAY
To Do:  Plan for the week, inventory the freezer, put chicken in frig to defrost.

SUNDAY
Marinated Grilled Chicken Quarters
Macaroni and Cheese
Brussel Sprouts or Lima Beans
Crescent Rolls
To Do:  Found a great deal on bone in breasts and leg quarters; roast and remove meat for freeze. Prepare chickpea sauce.  Make pb and chocolate baked oatmeal, make feta burgers for freezer, make yogurt topping for week.

MONDAY
Spinach Salad with Strawberry Dressing
To Do:  Put meatloaf in frig for defrost.

TUESDAY
Italian Rolled Meatloaf with Marinara Sauce
Potatoes
Green Beans or Zucchini
Crescent Rolls
To Do:  Put chicken in frig to defrost, chop lettuce.

WEDNESDAY
I'll use the Santa Fe Creme (2nd free tub) instead of Ranch Dressing
Chips or Crackers
To Do:  Put pork chops in the frig.

THURSDAY
Grilled Pork Chops
Noodles
Peas
To Do:  Make breakfast casserole parts for mixture tomorrow.


FRIDAY
Yummy Breakfast Casserole or
Freezer Friday Meal 
(junkie junk junk)
Hashbrowns


As Always..................
Happy Monday :0)



Comments

  1. Love the cooking creme hookups. I have a freebie coupon to use up. Great stuff here.

    www.momspaycheck.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment