Grilled Cheese and Jalapeno Burgers





My review post today should be Clay's Enchilada Casserole, but since I worked so late last night.....I didn't get to eat it and can't really judge how I need to improve it.  I can say that Clay's is definitely better than my version, so i know something was  missing.  Guess I'll just have to try it again.  Oh darn,  ...tortillas, chicken, and cheese. However, the burgers tonight were tasty and juicy.  If you like a little spice, this is a great alternative to plain 'ole burgers.


Grilled Cheese and Jalapeno Burgers
1-1 1/2 lbs ground beef, turkey, or chicken
seasoned salt
garlic powder
pepper
1 tbs pickled jalapeno (I bought the pre chopped kind)
1/2 cup shredded cheese (I used up the mozzarella in the frig)

Mix together all ingredients, form 4-6 patties depending on how big you like your burgers.  Place in the freezer on waxed paper and allow the patties to freeze until firm.  After patties are frozen enough to not stick together, place in a large plastic freezer bag.  Return to freezer until ready to cook.  Place frozen patties directly on the grill and cook until desired doneness. Serve with sliced lettuce and tomato.

Comments