Band Camp?

No really, it wasn't Band Camp, but it was a sort of gathering for our districts best middle and high school players.  My Boy #2 was selected to play the baritone sax and participated in three arduous practice sessions, over three days.  Having not participated in anything like this before, I expected the resulting concert to be well.....let's say......boring.  Well to my surprise, (I even had my Kindle all charged up) the concert was fantastic!  Needless to say, I'm so proud of my son and all of the others for a job well done!
These are three of our guys, mine is the one on the right!
and this is the dedicated and talented music teacher who made this possible.
I can't say enough about his talent, patience, and ability to coordinate a concert in JUST 3 days!
Thank You

Comments