Can I just get a BIG hallelujah that I am not working today! Tabby Tuesday is back and I am so happy! Hopefully, this day off weekly will get my life back in balance and keep me from feeling like I've been run over and left for dead! (Notice all of the exclamation points? I really mean it.)
Anyway, I still have stuff to do....so here is the proverbial list.
- Take Boy #1 to school.Rode with the neighbor.
Some laundry.Did 3 loads Educational requirements on the computer.Finished one, the other wouldn't load
- Go by the hospital for a PPD test.Still not feeling great decided not to go.
- Get holiday gift from human resources.Didn't go by there.
Two doctors appointments.
- Clean out one drawer. (I'm starting small)Did the cleanest, kind of cheated.
Investigate organizational items on the internet. Read some of my book on my Kindle.At the doctor's office
- Print a couple more pictures of the kids for relatives.Didn't feel like going to store as my memory card doesn't fit into my new printer :(
- Get new organizational file binder for bills.Did last night
Get storyboard for Boy #2 science project .Did last night Pick up the neighborhood kids and my own from school.
- Iron uniforms.Oh who cares about wrinkles?
- Look for new work shoes--my toes are KILLING me.Decided to wear my crocs until can find the kind I want.
Cook dinner Pack lunches Update Quicken
- Make labels for new bill binder Will do tonight after dinner.