Menu Plan Monday 1/3/11




Christmas is over, the goodies put away.
Now we all must contend with the extra, at the end of the day.
You look so happy in your cookie induced fog.
But if we keep on eatin this way, our last name will be Hog.
Green veggies, I say, that's what we need,
less is more if you know what I mean.
Wish us luck in our healthy endeavor
To keep us on track,
 I'll need to be sly and clever!

I'm not sure what possessed me, but I guess I was feeling a bit artsy/poet like today.  I did a two week menu plan last week, and today is just a reprint (with lots of changes).  I'm not sure if I'm cut out to plan that far in advance....but we'll see.  
Thanks for stopping by today and when you need some inspiration for menus and/or dinner ideas,go here.

Week of 1/3/11


Hope your New Year is shaping up exactly as you would like!

as always..........

HAPPY MONDAY ;)

Comments