Menu Plan Monday 1/10/11

I'm not thinking that the two week plan works so much for me.  I changed it so many times that I think I'll just stick to my weekly one.  Our new eating at home plan is working out pretty good, and my new attitude about coupons is paying off.  My best deal of the weekend was the Special K cereal that I scored for 50 cents a box.

My plan for this weekend is to cook a few things that will replace what we have used out of the freezer since my last marathon cooking session.  I also want to make some breakfast items for the boys that they can microwave before school on the days that I have to work.
Any ideas?  I'm going to make some egg and cheese breakfast burritos but if you have some other ideas please let me know!

Thanks for taking the time to stop by today and see what we're doing next week.  Hope your week is blessed! 

**Changes from last week, due to a prolonged birthday celebration for Boy #2
Thursday--Pizza and Salad
Friday--Dinner out to celebrate Boy #2!

SATURDAY
Baked Chicken Wings with Homemade Sauce
Steamed Broccoli
Chocolate Birthday Cake with
To Do:  Grocery Store for fresh fruits, veggies, eggs, milk. Make chicken pot pie for lunch tomorrow.

SOUP SUNDAY
Grilled Cheese
To Do:  Chop lettuce for tomorrow, give boys directions for tomorrow...I'm sure it will be late.  Cook chickens.

MEXICAN MONDAY
(freezer meal)
Chopped Lettuce
Chopped Tomatoes
Avocado
Corn
To Do: Nothing, I'm off tomorrow!

TABBY TUESDAY
('Cause it's my day off)
Green Salad
To Do:  Pack lunches, take hot dogs and buns out of freezer, bake some potatoes, make mashed potatoes for freezer, cut up veggies.

WORK STINKS WEDNESDAY
Silly meeting tonight; send me an email please!
Chili Dogs with Sauerkraut
Home Fries
Green Peas
To Do: Put precooked chicken in frig for defrost, pack lunches

TANNER THURSDAY
(Carry over from last week and Boy #1's request)
Green Salad
Bread and Butter
To Do:  Put meatloaf in frig for slow defrost, put mashed potatoes in frig to defrost, pack lunch.

FAMILY FAVORITE FRIDAY
Meatloaf
Mashed potatoes
Green Veggie

I'm hoping to post photos and updated recipes throughout the week and I would love for you to check back and see what's happening!

as always.................
Happy Monday ;o)











Comments