My To Do List..Thursday, December 30, 2010



Whew....the year is winding down...and so am I.  This is the first day that hasn't been filled with preplanned activities so guess what I'm doing?
COOKING!
You see, I made a deal with "the Boys" that if they cleaned the house while I was running around town the last 3 days, that I would actually plan and cook meals again. {Sigh}  I guess I have to live up to my end of the bargain, even though I seem to be catching the cold that everyone around these parts has. Oh well..as my family says "Do we need to call the Waa..mbulance?"  

Here's what's cooking today:
Flash frozen Porcupine Meatballs. Stored in gallon zip bag. Hamburgers were done the same way.
Pepperoni Pizza cooled then sliced and frozen in lunch size portions.
  1. Meatloaf (freezer)
  2. Marinara Sauce (freezer)
  3. Pepperoni Pizza (lunch and freezer)
  4. Porcupine Meatballs (freezer)
  5. Hamburger Patties (freezer)

And tomorrow:
  1. Chicken Taquitos (freezer)
  2. Chicken Pot Pie Filling
  3. Ravioli Italiano (freezer)
  4. Banana Split Cake
  5. Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
  6. Chocolate Chip Cookies (frozen for individual servings)
  7. White "trash"-Recipe and technique to follow.
I'm going to cook the chicken in the crockpot tomorrow with this recipe, so that I can free up the oven for my baking adventures.  So, I'll post some pictures of all the stuff that I'm making after it's all done!

Comments