Menu Plan Monday 11/8/10

Oooh, Aaah......I'm not having a real menu plan this week because we will be on our anniversary trip!  Gonna be fun.......let's just hope that the new bathing suit I bought for this trip still looks the same as it did in the dressing room.
I'm still writing a plan because I've done one every week for over a year and the kids are used to checking it every day to see what's for dinner.  Since they will be fending for themselves (with a little help from family), I'll guide them in the right direction.
Sorry in advance for the next week's posts.....I think you just might be inundated with a few vacation stories after the fact.
Thanks for stopping by this week to see what we're eating and for other great creative menu planning, head on over to orgjunkie.com.

MONDAY
(Still trying out recipes! I'll post a review tomorrow)
Cornbread

TUESDAY
Chicken Cordon Bleu (Frozen)
Noodles
Frozen Veggie

WEDNESDAY
Eating at Mamaw's

THURSDAY
Salisbury Steak (Frozen)
Mashed Potatoes
Peas

FRIDAY
Manicotti with Red Sauce
Old World Style Garlic Pasta
Green Salad
Garlic Bread

That's it, only one new recipe this week.  I think next weekend, I'll have some catching up to do to fill my freezer for the holidays and...

As Always......
HAPPY MONDAY ;) 




Comments