Menu Plan Monday 11/29/10


Just another little picture from our Jamaica trip.....the flowers were so pretty.  I wish I was still there, but alas, back to real life.  I think I'm facing the fact that there is now a rush towards the holiday but I'm still reluctant to participate.  I just want to enjoy my family and friends while keeping my eyes on the real reason that we celebrate Christmas.
As a family we are starting towards the goal of exercising more and eating more in line with our activity level.
Thanks for stopping by today to see what we're doing and thanks to Laura at orgjunkie for hosting each and every week.

SUNDAY
General Tso's Chicken
White Rice
Steamed Fresh Peas
To Do:  Put london broil steak in frig, pack lunches

MONDAY
Grilled London Broil
Baked Potatoes
Sauteed Squash
To Do:  Put precooked chicken in frig for defrost, boil eggs, make dressing.

TUESDAY
Chicken Pasta with Pesto Sauce
Spinach Salad
Garlic Bread
To Do:  Make Lentils

WEDNESDAY
Lentil Tostados
Guacamole
Chopped Tomato and Lettuce
Corn
To Do: Put chicken breasts in frig, prep green beans.


THURSDAY
Oven Baked Crispy Baked Chicken Breasts
(Recipe to follow later in the week)
Garlic Mashed Potatoes
Green Beans
To Do:  Nothing really, won't be cooking tomorrow.


FRIDAY
Family out of town, so whatever I can find!


Lunches for the week include chicken salad and lunch meat sandwiches, yogurt, fresh oranges, apples, chips, regular and graham crackers.  If there are leftovers, that's fair game for lunch too!


No new recipes this week....my time has become so precious that I haven't been able to experiment, much less blog about it.  I've been working 5 days instead of my normal 4 and paired with normal "life" stuff, I'm just about to pull my hair out!  Maybe next week I'll be back on track with my cooking hobby.  Hope your week is filled with blessings and.......
AS ALWAYS......


HAPPY MONDAY ;)











Comments