Menu Plan Monday 10/11/10

I'm pretty sure I jinx myself whenever I "hope" that the next week's meals go as good as the previous week.  Well, I know that's what happened over the last 7 days, because eating at home has been non existent.  I plan...and we go to Mamaw's for a much appreciated birthday dinner with extended family.  I plan...and I work late.  I plan....and we run out of gas for the grill.  I could go on and on but...this week I am gonna plan to eat out every meal with no vegetables. Yep, uh huh, that's what's on my menu. 


Ha ha ha, Just Kidding.  As if I could afford to feed my bunch in a restaurant three times a day for even two days!  


All kidding aside we're having some repeats from last week but this week we are gonna make them all!

So thanks for stopping by my blog and checking out what we're not eating this week. 


SUNDAY
Grilled Pork Chops
(yes, we finally had them and no they weren't defrosted the entire time)
Noodles
Lima Beans!! (Yum)
To Do: Boil chicken for stock and casserole, make ham for lunches.

MONDAY
Chicken Pot Pie
(yes, it's been on the menu for 2 weeks)
Green Salad
To Do:  Thaw pizza crust in refrigerator.

TUESDAY
Homemade Pizza 
Leftover Green Salad
To Do:  Thaw hamburger in refrigerator.

WEDNESDAY
Hamburger Helper
(I know, I know, but I work late and it's a boy favorite around here)
Peas
To Do:  Thaw chicken in refrigerator


THURSDAY
Chicken Pasta
Green Veggies
To Do:  ? probably nothing and we'll eat whatever we can find tomorrow, but we'll see.  My ambition is low if you can't tell.)

FRIDAY
Freezer Food 

Hope everyone has a great week....and maybe, just maybe, I'll make something a bit more interesting if I feel inspired!

AS ALWAYS......
HAPPY MONDAY!


Comments