On a more positive note, the Aldi experiment is working out for us with minimal shopping at other stores. I haven't dreaded going to the grocery store in almost a month and I seem to be saving about the same amount as I would using coupons. Not to say that I won't coupon shop, but whew.....I needed a break.
NOW....drumroll please.....the real reason for this post.
I can not seem to make myself go to bed before 11:00pm. Since I have been waking up crabby and not feeling good every day, I have to make some changes. So, in order to make myself accountable, I am writing some goals for this week.
- Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday IN BED by 10:00pm.
- Monday IN BED by 10:30 pm.
- Complete painting this week.
- Start walking on treadmill.
- Vitamins EVERY day!
- No eating after 7pm (not a usual thing..but still a good goal)
Each day I'm going to post my results. Wish me luck!