The week that wasn't .........

I wish that we all had only perfect weeks to blog about but......that wouldn't be interesting now would it?  I worked more that I had anticipated and my husband and I took on a home project that really has to span a period of time; like 2 weeks months.  Naturally, this means my house is BLOWN up!  At least it's clean....................I'll post pictures when we get everything put back together.  As any home project does, I'm sure this one will spur others that we need to get done. 

On a more positive note, the Aldi experiment is working out for us with minimal shopping at other stores. I haven't dreaded going to the grocery store in almost a month and I seem to be saving about the same amount as I would using coupons.  Not to say that I won't coupon shop, but whew.....I needed a break.

NOW....drumroll please.....the real reason for this post.

I can not seem to make myself go to bed before 11:00pm.   Since I have been waking up crabby and not feeling good every day, I have to make some changes.  So, in order to make myself accountable, I am writing some goals for this week.
  1. Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday IN BED by 10:00pm.
  2. Monday IN BED by 10:30 pm.
  3. Complete painting this week.
  4. Start walking on treadmill.
  5. Vitamins EVERY day!
  6. No eating after 7pm (not a usual thing..but still a good goal)
Each day I'm going to post my results.  Wish me luck!

Comments