Thursday night, I went to bed at 09:45pm...and I didn't even feel deprived!
Friday night, I went to bed at 11:30pm :( I just wanted to watch my shows...Waaaaah
Took vitamins both days
I ate before 7pm on Thursday night, but Friday we ate dinner at 7:08pm. I was only a little off for eating times this week, but bedtimes I only stat at about 50% for meeting my goal, however it was a conscious decision to stay up a little later so I at least thought about the time!
My experiment has helped me to become more aware of my habits and makes me think before grabbing that cookie after 7 and makes me head off to bed at a reasonable hour (most of the time), so I think I'm gonna do it for this next week also. Don't they say something about 14 days and habits?
Anyway, here are my next week's goals
- Go to bed at 09:45 Sunday night.
- Go to bed at 10:30-11:00 Monday night.
- Bed by 10:00 Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday nights.
- Vitamins every day, B12 shot Monday, Thursday.
- No eating after 7pm (plan dinners so that hubbie can cook!)
- Exercise--Stretching on Sunday, Tuesday. I know but it is a start.