Menu Plan Monday 8/23/10


The kids start school today and I am bereft and lost and so, so, sad.  
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha.........
No seriously.  
I'll miss the boogers, but I'm excited for the change and the anticipation of cooler weather.  We are burning up around here.
Last week's meals sort of resembled what I had planned, and we ate at home on the scheduled nights.  However, it just feels too hot to really make anything that is even semi complicated.  So this week, I'm taking it easy and I'm planning stuff that doesn't require much effort.  Maybe we'll save some on groceries also since the boys won't be around all day every day.
Thanks for stopping by to see what my family is doing this week.

SUNDAY
Steamed Broccoli
Rice with Gravy
Biscuits
To Do:  Freeze remaining chicken, make stock with bones, cut up cube steak.

MONDAY
Smashed Red Potatoes
Lima Beans
To Do:  Nothing, I'm off tomorrow!


TUESDAY
Macaroni and Cheese (Carryover from last week)
Green Beans
Salad
To Do:  Make bread.


WEDNESDAY
BLT Sandwiches on Homemade Bread
Chips and Salsa
To Do: Take chicken out of freezer


THURSDAY
Baked Parmesan Chicken
Tossed Salad
Leftover Bread

FRIDAY
Whatever you can find that's left in the frig!


Wow, I can't wait for Friday.  Hope everyone has a blessed week.

AS ALWAYS, HAPPY MONDAY ;) 





Comments

  1. Looks like a great week! I hope you like the baked parmesan chicken.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so freeing and yet so lonely when they head back to school, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Andrea,
    I'm torn when they head back, but the schedule and the excitement of activities and seeing their friends makes me happy for them!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment