Lunches

Try as I might, I can NOT seem to change the lunch rut that I'm in.  In order to stay on track and feel the best (also allowing me to eat a bit more freely at dinner), I usually eat the following.

  1. Sandwich on a deli thin, wrap, or pita with 2 slices of lunch meat.  This may or may not be topped with lettuce, tomato, or avocado slices.
  2. About 16 Reduced Fat Pringles Chips
  3. Activia yogurt (because I love, love, love, the cherry flavor)
I just can't seem to come up with any combination that keeps me full and makes me look forward enough to it that I won't be tempted by the food that the reps bring to the office.  Oh yeah, and I eat grapes for breakfast.


Any ideas?  I know that for healthy digestion, you should vary the foods that you eat....but......I just can't seem to!

Comments