To Do

Oh my....I am so behind on my list of things to do for the weekend.  First, I woke up with that jiggly in the tummy feeling and didn't take a shower until really late (like 11:00).  Then I ran to get a gift for a party that Boy #2 was going to attend.  I did plan but....I only had half of the gift that he was going to give. 

Anyway, here is what I have to accomplish tomorrow and I'm writing this at a very late hour for me, because I am waiting for Boy #1 to come home (from a scheduled event).  And just now, I have received the call that things will be running just a tad longer :(

Okay, here goes,
  1. Get things for Father's Week cooking,  eg:  weekly grocery shopping
  2. Get Father's Day gift.
  3. Pay bills.
  4. Lay out in the sun.
  5. Laundry
  6. Straighten up house.
  7. CLOSET!!!!!
  8. Go to Girl #! dance recital.
Really, not so bad, right?  We'll see!

UPDATE***** ONLY DIDN'T GET FATHER'S DAY GIFTS....PROGRESS!  AND MY CLOSET IS C L E A N!

Comments

Post a Comment