SSSSNAKE

Those sneaky, no good, rotten varmits have bred.  I walked out on to the back deck to check my plants, and just so happened to glance in the deep end of the pool.

DO YOU KNOW WHAT I SAW?

One was curled up ready to strike sitting perfectly lifelike in the bottom.  And....just so you know, I was glad, although a little freaked out.  The other two were in the skimmer dead as a doornail.

I was glad.

If you haven't guessed, I hate snakes. 

Give me a spider or a roach to smush.....NO problem.  One little snake will induce a fear in me like no other.  I become statue like whenever faced with one.

I say good riddance.

Oh but wait, how many babies do they have at a time?  Well, however many they have, I hope they all jump in that big cement pond in my back yard.

I also hope somebody else (DH, Boy #1, or Boy #2) finds them and disposes of the carcass.

Ignorance is bliss.


.

Comments