Monday and Tuesday Supper--I switched it up a little

I made a management decision and decided to make it easy on myself for Monday, so I used my pre made Italiano Ravioli for dinner instead of the taquitos.  Hey I'm off on Tuesdays, so prep to table can take a bit longer without causing any headaches.  Except for the appointments of summer!  I believe the kids and I will have something being checked, eyes, teeth, physicals, etc., etc. every Tuesday until they go back to school!  Such is life.






This is the finished product, not such a great picture....but I just keep forgetting to make it pretty and take a picture before it's time to eat!


The baked Taquitos were a HIT!  I didn't even end up making the lentils....I'll combine the two recipes on another day.When served with a side of green salsa, guacamole, sliced avocado, chopped lettuce, black beans, and tomatoes, they were really good.  Again, this is not a good picture because, I was taking pictures after we had already eaten and were putting everything up.  They were nice and crispy and the filling was creamy but tart. Boy #2 had a friend over and he thought they were great too.
HOPE YOUR MENU PLAN IS WORKING OUT FOR YOU TOO!

Comments