Planning is always in motion!
Call the payroll dept. Clean out e-mail Go to Winn Dixie for eggs
- Go to Aldi for Ham--Nope decided not to make
- Make orzo salad--Made a real salad instead
Make egg salad Bank with deposits to kids accounts
- Make lasagnas (one for the freezer)--No ham
Marinate steak in freezer--I actually took out of freezer
- Finish clothes and put away--They are in my room at least
Enter payments to quicken
- Pedicure ?????--Not till Friday, painted my own
Clean off counters Prep vegetables for rest of week
- Look for some clothes for kids--Went swimming instead
Make second batch of meatballs and freeze Bread Store Check bank balance B12 injection
I'll add an update later, just so I can mark all my stuff off....it makes my personality type happy!
***UPDATE--Also went to Beall's Outlet for the emergency outfit change for the Band Concert, and did some laundry. All in all a pretty successful day! Haven't been following my Menu plan AT ALL! So tonight, grilled chicken salad!*****