TO DO LIST

The menu plan I devised on Friday evening for the week was quite ambitious considering that I worked each weekend day and had other activities and obligations during that time.  Needless to say......I have already bombed....but today, today, today I will prevail, even though I have two end of the year school events (at two different schools) that occur right at dinner time.
Planning is always in motion!

TO DO:
  1. Call the payroll dept.
  2. Clean out e-mail
  3. Go to Winn Dixie for eggs
  4. Go to Aldi for Ham--Nope decided not to make
  5. Make orzo salad--Made a real salad instead
  6. Make egg salad
  7. Bank with deposits to kids accounts
  8. Make lasagnas (one for the freezer)--No ham
  9. Marinate steak in freezer--I actually took out of freezer
  10. Finish clothes and put away--They are in my room at least
  11. Enter payments to quicken
  12. Pedicure ?????--Not till Friday, painted my own
  13. Clean off counters
  14. Prep vegetables for rest of week
  15. Look for some clothes for kids--Went swimming instead
  16. Make second batch of meatballs and freeze
  17. Bread Store
  18. Check bank balance
  19. B12 injection
Okay that's my starter and I'm heading out around 8:30 so that I can get to some of the places as soon as they open.  I really have a whole bunch of other stuff to get done but....I don't want to run around "like a chicken with my head cut off" on my only day off this week.  Somehow, I thought weekend work while the kids are out of town with their Grandparents was a "grand" idea.  Hah!  
I'll add an update later, just so I can mark all my stuff off....it makes my personality type happy!

***UPDATE--Also went to Beall's Outlet for the emergency outfit change for the Band Concert, and did some laundry.  All in all a pretty successful day!  Haven't been following my Menu plan AT ALL!  So tonight, grilled chicken salad!*****

Comments