Menu Plan Monday 5/3/2010



Our menu plan is going to be simple, simple, simple.  My boys are eating me out of house and home and it's not even summer yet.  The weather has "heated" up and makes me not want to turn on the oven AT all!  I am still not used to my new hours at work so different organization mode is in order.

Please, wish me luck!

SUNDAY
Family Dinner
Corn Muffins
Lemon Cake

MONDAY
Recipe to be tweaked by me!
Homemade Potato Salad

TUESDAY
Chicken Pesto Pasta
Peppers, Onions, Squash (Chop extra for week)
Green Salad
Garlic Bread
TO DO:
Brown Ground Beef for Wednesday
Cook Chicken for Thursday

WEDNESDAY
Creamy Beef (Gonna make up a recipe)
Made it up early involving salsa, cream cheese, cream of soup
Will top the potatoes with avocado slices and sour cream
Ranch Steamed Green Beans



THURSDAY
Green Curry Chicken
Rice

FRIDAY
Frozen Freezer Food Friday!


Here's hoping for a fantastic week.
Thanks to orgjunkie.com for hosting mpm every week.

AND AS ALWAYS.....
Thanks for stopping by and
HAPPY MONDAY ;)


Comments