Insight


Yesterday, I was reading one of the blogs that I frequent, not only because I find her projects interesting, but her insights positively inspiring.  For her most recent post, she was just (yeah, right) talking about the trials and tribulations of a new baby and the lack of sleep that comes with that process.

In this post, she listed some scripture that she has been using for strength, and one of them I found particularly moving.  I think that it applies to a lot of persons in a lot of situations.
"Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up." (Galatians 6:9)
To me, this verse comes with the knowledge that taking the high road and treating others with compassion, kindness, and respect will come with a reward.  In modern speak "what comes around goes around" and I don't need to worry with those that treat us poorly because....well it just doesn't matter!

Comments