The Sunshine State

Ooh, I really, really, really, want to lay out in the sun but on the days I am off, the sun has not been shining. 

.....And yes, I wear at least 30 spf sunscreen, a hat, and dark sunglasses.
Unfortunately, my best relaxation comes by laying very still on a chair and reading an interesting book.  When I am doing this, all is right with the world, birds are singing, and my less than perfect body is looking well....not so bad.  The risk of skin cancer seems very far away and I am taking precautions right?

The weather prediction for my day off this week is sunny, high in the 80's, the emphasis is on prediction.  I also must be productive in the morning because I have to go to the grocery store, pay bills, and do a million loads of laundry.  I also have to pick the kids up from school.


So keep your fingers crossed and think sunshinyness (is that a word?) for Tuesday.

Thanks man, you're the best!





Comments