Menu Plan Monday 4/26/10


Another week and our weather here couldn't be lovelier!  I'm thinking that since I'm on strike for turning on the air conditioning (oops..it turned 90 degrees, had to turn it on) that I'm going to be using the grill a LOT more.(Still going to use the grill!)
For plenty more ideas, go here and take a look around.

SUNDAY
 
Sweet Potato Apple Sauce Spice Muffins
The grilled cheese and salad were SO yummy, I would definitely recommend and the only change I made was to add a piece of deli sliced chicken to Boy #2's at his request!

MONDAY
Omelets with Ham and Cheese
Green Salad
Sliced Berries with Whipped Cream

TUESDAY
MY DAY OFF
Grilled Pork Chops
Applesauce
Hashbrowns
Lima Beans

WEDNESDAY
I have made chicken this way before, quite tasty. Going to use Basil as my herb.
Rice
Green Veggie
Waldorf Salad

THURSDAY
Taco Topped Baked Potatoes
Chopped Lettuce
Chopped Tomatoes

FRIDAY
?  will plan after I shop on Tuesday


I never plan Saturday, we just kinda go with the flow as most of the time our neighbors get together to swim (in their heated pool) and socialize.

AS ALWAYS....HAPPY MONDAY;)

Thanks for stopping by to see what my clan is having this week.  I can make just about anything and luckily my kids will try it.  Either, I have taught them some adventurous eating practices or they are just downright hungry!

Comments