Truth in Advertising

I have to tell you that the current Nutella advertising campaign is working.  The creamy, hazelnut, basically chocolate bar in a bottle is some Gooooood stuff.  Having been raised by a mother who doesn't eat chocolate, (sorry Mom, but knowing what I know now, I can't believe that someone doesn't) I had never tasted this heaven in a jar.  We have now eaten two jars, bought at full price with no coupon.
So now I know for sure that this stuff is the "debil"!  Its so good that I am openly quoting Bobby Boucher from an 80's movie.  Really, you could put this stuff on a 2x4 and then ask for seconds.
My favorite part of the commercial, though would have to be the fact that they claim that it will increase the healthy items consumed by our children. Whole grain bread with Nutella.......oh its on!
Be healthy my friends, be healthy!

Comments