My Little Garden

The weather is lovely here, and as always brings out the quasi gardener in me.  I went to the store today, and hopefully got all of the stuff that I need to grow a few things.  I purchased some straight neck yellow squash, basil, tomatoes, and peppers, along with some soil products.  Throughout the year, we have put leftover vegetable and fruit trimmings into the soil and turned it occasionally hoping to make it better for growing.  However, recently we haven't paid that much attention to turning or weeding the dirt.
I also purchased some seeds for lettuce and onions.....hopefully not too late to get them to grow.  I'm absolutely going to take pictures to chronicle my progress as I have to check each day to see what's happening out there.

Here's the before pictures of the bed and the plants.  Needs a little work, huh?











Comments