To Do List

I didn't finish any of my items on my mid week To Do list, except that I went to the grocery store for BOGO's.  I think I called that when I was writing my list but....its good to have goals right?  I only post these so I can be accountable for my weekly stuff (and it helps me keep up with the list because I can't lose it if I post it). I will be completing most of the "stuff" today even though I am coughing up a storm.  I'm hoping that this little bug doesn't completely knock me out of commission.  I have too much to do!
  1. Bank
  2. Shoe store
  3. Farmer's Market
  4. Laundry
  5. Make pizza dough, I'm making this.
  6. Get some cold medicine
  7. Make sure Boy #2 has clothes to wear to band competition
  8. Go see Boy #1 Science Project (he made the county finals)

That's it, if I do more yay for me, if not, oh well.  Happy Friday!

**UPDATE:  The bug won, oh man this is a cruddy start for the weekend.

Comments