Menu Plan Monday 2/22/10

Last week was much, much better as far as sticking to the menu, but, I am now officially unable to plan a leftover night unless I make enough for an army the first go around.  Between Boy #1, Boy #2, and my husband, there is nothing left after we eat!  Since leftovers can be a hit or miss in our house, I guess I'll just plan to make something new every night. 

SUNDAY
Seared Sea Scallops
Rice Pilaf
Steamed Broccoli

MONDAY
Green Salad--Precut on Sunday

TUESDAY
Baked Potatoes
Green Beans

WEDNESDAY
Jasmine Rice
Green Veggie or Salad

THURSDAY
Grilled Cheeseburgers
Homemade French Fries (more like wedges)
Sliced Tomatoes, Lettuce, Onion

FRIDAY
Homemade Pizza

SATURDAY
Beef Soup/Stew with Veggies
Homemade Bread



Have a great week, and if you want....go here to look at others who are simplifying their week with menu planning.






Comments

  1. The chicken ranch ring looks really good. Let me know how it turns out.
    Miss seeing you guys up here! When are you coming to the next card making class?
    Have a great week and good luck with sticking to your menu.
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Susan,
    We miss you too! I'll let you know how the chicken ranch ring turns out..it is cooking in the oven right now. I hope I can go to the next card class..hope you have a great week also.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment