Menu Plan Monday 2/15/2010

Our week in review.  We stink.  We did not stick to the meal plan.  We had one healthy meal all week, until Friday.  Again, may I say we are sorry, stinking rotten, didn't stay to the menu plan planners.
Okay, now that I have berated myself accordingly, we did eat some things from the list but not necessarily coordinated or complete meals.  We will do better.
I made the Italian Beef Sandwiches (Drip Beef) and it was fantastic.  I linked to the recipe in my plan last week and definitely recommend that you give it a try.
Okay, this week will be good, and go just like it should. Haha, I rhymed and I didn't even mean to, but really, for some interesting ideas click here for over 400.

SUNDAY
VALENTINE'S DAY FAMILY DINNER
Spaghetti with Italian Sausage (for hubbie)
Romaine Salad
Italian Bread
Nutella Wontons with Powdered Sugar

MONDAY
Taco Baked Potatoes
Green Salad


TUESDAY
Leftovers

WEDNESDAY
White Chicken Enchiladas (Freezer Meal)
Corn

THURSDAY
   Ginger Pork Fried Rice 
Green Salad

FRIDAY
Chicken Empanadas
Lima Beans

SATURDAY
  We'll see  

That's all, hopefully we can stick to it....this is an easy one, so I'm thinking we'll do good.  Have a blessed day.


Comments