Chicken Ranch Ring

As I have said numerous times, a recipe in my house is always open for interpretation sometimes by choice, sometimes by accident.  This recipe for Chicken Ranch Ring, was interpreted due to accident and memory problems.  I forgot to buy the ranch dressing, so I used veggie flavored cream cheese and I forgot to put the tomatoes inside the ring, so....I served them on the side.
 
 It certainly looks pretty, Huh? If I only had natural light, but its raining out.  This would be a great dish to take to any type of gathering, the pieces cut very nicely and hold together well.  As always, tweaks for next time will be to remember the ranch dressing and season the chicken with some "taco" flavors.  If I do that, then I could add a myriad of different items to the inside mix.  This received great reviews from my own personal peanut galley..so I believe this will be made again.
 
 

Comments