Chez Bruce

RESTAURANT
LUNCH MENU IDEA

Chicken My Taco--wings (10) served with the latest, greatest innovation in food service; the PERSONAL CROCKPOT, filled with a cheesy queso sauce for your dipping pleasure.  Could be said that you will experience a party in your mouth!

The above concoction is a direct result of football food fever and goes along the lines of the "i believe that you've got your chocolate in my peanut butter".  After a hmmm, I believe some cheesy goodness would go well with some fried chicken wings, it was unceremoniously dunked and to the delight of its creator,  It was good!  Coming soon to a Chez Bruce near you.






Chez Bruce developed the dish, Katie named it! 

Comments

  1. Don't knock it till you try it. This was one of the best Opps foods I have ever eaten. Thanks for the plug.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second Chex Bruce's comments it was super great!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment