Menu Plan Monday 1/25/2010


I give, I have shouted UNCLE!  I just can't plan to make grilled meats, a healthy salad, and a steamed vegetable when I have to work until 8:30 at night.  Even though I have prepared sufficiently for the week by cutting up the vegetables, marinating the meat etc, etc, I lose steam when I get home so late and I don't want to even eat much less cook!  With that being said, my jeans still fit (and they don't have any stretch in them) so I am gonna make some mostly healthy things this week and eat less?
SUNDAY
Breakfast for dinner
Waffles, eggs, bacon

MONDAY
Green salad

TUESDAY
Biscuits

WEDNESDAY
My late night at work so..leftovers it is.

THURSDAY
Pork chops with honey chipotle barbeque sauce
Baked potatoes
Steamed green vegetable

FRIDAY
Leftover potatoes

Green salad

SATURDAY
Depends on my motivation level


Have a wonderful week!



Comments

  1. This sounds soooo good! Call me! I miss you!
    I want to know more about how you do some of the stuff on the blog!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment