Menu Plan Monday 1/17/10


It always helps to plan my meals.  I feel more organized and capable of getting other stuff done in the evenings (like laundry, now that the septic system is working properly and the washing machine is repaired).  Hopefully this week I will actually follow the plan instead of eating out of the frig, eating at Mom's, eating out with friends... because if I continue, I'll have to buy a new wardrobe.  So if you want to save money, and need some dinner ideas, take a look at all the other ideas at orgjunkie.com.

SUNDAY--Greek burgers with creamy dill sauce on bagel thins, noodles, steamed broccoli
MONDAY--Chicken tacos with shredded lettuce, mexicorn, refried beans
TUESDAY--Sauteed pork chops, rice, frozen veggies
WEDNESDAY--Crockpot beef tips, noodles, peas
THURSDAY--Pinto beans with ham, cornbread
FRIDAY--Veggie Thin Crust Pizza or meatloaf (depends on Friday's day off activities)
SATURDAY--Surprise-- find a recipe and make it day!

Comments