Let me tell ya a little story about a........

Ring, Ring..
Boy #2--Hello
Mom--Hi Honey!  I just called to tell you that you should be so excited.  I got you something today that will probably transform your life.
Boy #2--You did? (Very breathless sounding with ginormous anticipation)
Mom--You betcha.  It is designed to make things so easy and you have been bugging me for a long time to get something like this.
Boy #2--Oooh, Oooh.  What is it?  Did you buy me a new tv? 
Mom--No Honey, I think you should just wait until I get home, I wouldn't want to ruin the surprise.

Mom returns home.  Boy #2 runs into the garage. "What is it, What did you get?" By this time, Mom could hear a bit of hesitation in Boy #2's voice, just a tad bit of disbelief that this present is something that he really wants.
Mom says "Look in the back and while you're in there, grab the toilet paper".
This is the sight that Boy #2 saw,

Mom starts laughing hysterically "Hahahahahah".
Boy #2 is not impressed.
Mom has visions of clean floors dancing in her head, Boy #2 dreams of the day he can move out.

The End



Comments

  1. AHAHA, I can imagine Kid #2's face so well :D


    love you Aunt Tabby,
    Niece #1

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment